257 Lincoln Way East
Chambersburg, Pennsylvania 17201PhoneFax
Reviews & Ratings
MaryBeth Shank was our attorney. She was informative, helpful, and attentive to detail.
After working in Workers’ Compensation Defense for three years, Austin Langon is excited to be associated with Sharpe and Sharpe, LLP to both expand his practice and continue representing those in need of Workers’ Compensation litigation. He has served in the Pennsylvania Army National Guard for the last 6 years where he currently serves as Judge Advocate for the 28th Infantry Division. Mr. Langon is new to the Chambersburg area but is eager to build a future in the community and grow a practice that serves it. He currently lives in Harrisburg, but he and his wife Danielle and daughter June look forward to finding a home and settling here in the beautiful Cumberland Valley.
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- Widener University School of Law
- The Catholic University of America
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Franklin County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Army National Guard
- Pennsylvania Army National Guard Homeland Response Force Chemical Biological Radiological Nuclear Hazardous Materials Operations
- Hawk Mountain Wildlife Sanctuary Conservation Volunteer
- Eagle Scout